CASV believes that victims/survivors have the right to:
- Be believed.
- Be heard and supported in a safe environment.
- Have control over their choices.
- Be given information about options.
- Have their confidentiality and privacy respected.
- Be treated with respect, dignity and understanding.
- Communicate in their own language, with a qualified confidential interpreter if necessary.
CASV is for all women and young women aged 12 years and over. Services available in Logan and Redlands are wheelchair accessible.
CASV is committed to ending sexual violence against women and their children through healing, education and prevention.
CASV’s Current Response to COVID-19
In line with current Queensland health directives, from Tuesday 12th January, 2021 until the Friday 22nd January 2021, CASV offices will be closed. All appointments during this time will be available via phone and videoconferencing facilities. The CASV team can still be contacted via phone (07 3808 3299) or email (email@example.com). We wish you all the best during this challenging time.
External Agency Referrals
The CASV encourages woman to self-refer to our service. CASV will accept referrals from other service providers with the woman’s consent and participation in the referral process.
I acknowledge the traditional owners of country throughout Australia and their continuing connection to land, sea and community. I also pay sincere respect to our Elders both past, present and emerging.
Funded by the Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women