The Centre Against Sexual Violence Inc. (CASV) is a community based sexual assault service dedicated to providing counselling, education and information to the Logan, Beaudesert and Redlands communities.
CASV has a vision to eliminate sexual violence while providing counselling and support to the survivors/victims of this gender-based crime through:
- Providing safe, respectful services to assist women and young women on their path to healing.
- Working toward dispelling the social and cultural myths surrounding sexual violence.
- Encouraging the community to take responsibility for the eradication of sexual violence.
CASV is committed to ending sexual violence against women and their children through healing, education and prevention.
- Embracing Social Justice Principles (access, equity, participation and rights) throughout all functions of the organisation.
- Safety, Choice, Balance and Compassion are prioritised and integrated across all aspects of service delivery and governance. These values are consistent with trauma informed care.
- Dedicated to Empowerment, Healing and
- Learning and Growth through Collaboration across Logan, Redlands and Beaudesert.